At Your Accompanist, we’re exceedingly proud of our huge library of hand-crafted piano tracks, all played by our singer-sensitive accompanist. We really do have some something for everyone. Thousands of singing teachers around the world are using YourAccompanist tracks in lessons so that they can focus on their students rather than playing the piano.
YourAccompanist rehearsal tracks come already licensed for use in contact-time teaching situations and choir rehearsals, but not for redistribution.
Your students and choir members can purchase their own copies of accompaniments directly from us, but based on feedback from our many singing teacher customers, we know that that the ability of coaches, choirs, MDs and societies to redistribute tracks which are already in use in lessons and rehearsals, can bring tremendous value to the learning experience, saving hassle, uncertainty, time and money.
Our off-the-peg sharing licences are an easy way to bring the full benefit of our accompaniment tools to students and fellow singers, saving them time, effort and money.
The students / singers can start practising with right away, and sharing removes all uncertainty about specifically which track is required. Teaching centres may wish to redistribute the accompaniments within syllabuses and course materials for practice at home. It’s a fantastic way to add value to what you already do.
Our annual licences are priced affordably and can be downloaded instantly from our website.
We have a range of payment options (including in advance for up to 5 years, monthly and annually recurring payments) which all offer great savings.
Please read our Licence FAQ carefully before you decide which licence is right for your needs.
How it works
- Select the licence that’s right for you (choose from solo teacher, studio, classroom, choral)
- Select the duration you’d like to be licenced for (choose from 1 – 5 years: the longer the licence the greater the discount)
- Pay for and download the licence for your chosen term
- Attach your proof of purchase
- Share tracks with your learners (this could be any YourAccompanist track purchased prior to or during the licenced period)
- We’ll set up a recurring payment reminder for the end of the licence term to remind you to either stop sharing tracks, or set yourself up for the next licence period.
Monthly payment options are available to help spread the cost.
Read our sharing licence FAQ: http://www.youraccompanist.com/sharing-licences-faq
For licences for institutions such as schools, colleges, libraries, conservatories please enquire about custom pricing.